Monday, October 11, 2010

Sun spells, Level 58 Spells, and stopping at level 52


Ok, first of I have found that I cannot click on any attack after clicking on the sun spell "Strong". I don't know if this is a glitch or not... Nobody has reported any use of the Sun Spells and I am not sure why the community isn't worried about them not working... Maybe it is just me and the Test Realm is mad at me! LOL! Well never mind they just worked on my life attack spells but not a normal wraith... Not sure about that problem
These are the level 58 spells:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click image for larger version  Name: user87326_pic125328_1286781768[1].jpg Views: 14 Size: 8.5 KB ID: 40744Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.


Woo cool spells. Now I am level 52 on the test realm seen a bit of Celestia but I will now be stopping power leveling except to just fool around in CL when I am bored. See you all in Celestia when it goes live!



-Sloan is in Celestia (not Angel lol)













2 comments: