Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting Back



So I have been busy, like really busy. I feel so bad that I haven't been posting. I am going to try to post as much as I can but most likely they will be smaller posts.


So the new world, Wintertusk, has been announced recently and I am really excited! I definetly think the timer on the launch page has something to do with more info on Wintertusk, but I could be wrong. Like Arlen said it could always be an April Fools Joke!

So lately in game I have been playing Grizzleheim to get ready for Wintertusk, gosh that world looks so cool and included is New Spells and New Pets, Woot Woot! I have dyed my new outfit (mixture of Mega-card clothes and best 58 gear) and got the Egg Pet from a hatch with Arlen!!!

I also have been messing around in the Derby hopping to raise my Rank

And then I have been also trying the Gardening, Journeyman Rank 6 I think :)
Also on Sloan I am on the Mooshu crafting (Angel, storm, is almost master artisan).

Thats whats been happening ITS

Happy Anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment